Yashwanth Yellapragada

picture is getting left aligned as i increase the screen size. I want the picture to be centered as the screen size is i

When i add a picture to the screen of size 320*480 the picture is centered . But when i increase the size of the screen , the pic is getting left aligned. I want the pic to be centered even when the screen size is increased.

Yashwanth Yellapragada

picture is getting left aligned as i increase the screen size. I want the picture to be centered as the screen size is i

No , the picture is below a text .

And , if i want the picture to be on the background , how do i do it ?

Could you please help me out with both the questions ? :)

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Yashwanth,

Please add to the picture these properties:
premargin-left:auto;
margin-right:auto;/pre

Evgene Karachevtsev

Yashwanth,

For background. Upload the image in Media Manager and add in the css file following:
pre[dsid=mobilecontainer1]{
background: url("../image/image.jpg");
background-size:cover;
}/pre
Where image.jpg is the name of your image.

Yashwanth Yellapragada

even after adding the margin-right:auto; property to the picture , i am facing the same problem :( . When i change the screen resolution , the picture is going to the left .

Return to “Issues”