sumit4palz

How to build html5 based website?

I am creating a native android app and would like to use appery as back end as a service. Also to change the content of app I would like to build a web ui. How do I begin creating a website?

maxkatz

You always start with a mobile web app: http://docs.appery.io/getting-started.

Deon

Hi

I think the question is how to go about creating a web based backend end that our customers can use to manage and change their mobile app content once the mobile app has already been created.

I cannot give my client the appery.io website to go and manage their content. We need to build a CMS system that hooks into appery.io to do that.
How would we go about doing that? I see you can create a mobile website, but think it would be more convenient to create a desktop based website for CMS purposes.

Maryna Brodina

Hello! With Appery.io you can create front-end part, after the latest release you're able to write server side code, also Appery.io provides back-end services. So you have everything to buld your site.

Deon

I know. But I cannot give my client access to the backend.

Deon

I need to create a app/website for my client. How?

maxkatz

Appery.io is a platform to create mobile apps. The best place to start is here: http://docs.appery.io/getting-started

Deon

So you are saying I cannot build a CMS for my client to manage the content of his mobile app

maxkatz

Appery.io is a platform to build apps. Your final app runs in the browser. You can build anything that's supported by JavaScript, the browser (and PhoneGap).

Return to “Issues”