Junaid Malik

Uni Deadline Soon...Please Help

ill explain what my project is about then maybe you might understand what im trying to do,

i wanted to ask is it possible to create a barcode app which would scan the item and then show where the item is and what the item is.... example i scan an a t shirt 39483243 and it comes up as a new scan so i can have an option to put in a location and the product details,

so example i can change the location to stand 1 and the description to t shirt... so if i scan the i item again it will show me 39483243, location = stand 1, and product detail = t-shirt... and have an option to update the information if the item as been moved to a different location...

im working on my project and i just cant find away to do something like this, could you please help.... thanks

is there anyone that could help build or show me how i could do this like mentioned before im uni deadline is soon and i really need help

so far ive been working on a tutorial the link will be below......good news is that i got the scanner to work but not the add button so for some reason nothing is showing in the database when i click scan the barcode will just show up in code and if i add a name and quantity it will not show if i scan the same item again.... but this tutorial still wont do anything i need :(:(:(:( .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpUx...

Egor Kotov6832188

Hello Junaid,

1) you need to check if you actually calling service to add new item i DB.
a) open console-network, on service call you will see new request
b) check if it 200 OK
2) then if request is 4XX make a screen shot, or fix service call

Junaid Malik

Hello Kotov

thanks for your reply but i really have no clue :( could u check for me please ill give you my pass/user please. my last year university project depends on this, again thanks for the reply

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello!

We are very sorry, but unfortunately this is something outside the scope of our support (http://devcenter.appery.io/support-po...).

Junaid Malik

Hello Evgene

could you then atlest tell me how i could do this please. my whole project depends on this and i really dont want to change to a different thrid party application to make something like this

how can i scan the barcode make some notes about it and then retrieve that information again if i scan the barcode again

Egor Kotov6832188

Junaid,

We can only provide steps how to check or implement something.
You may consider purchasing Advisory Pack to get more in-depth help on this question. Here is more information about Advisory Pack (http://appery.io/services/#Advisory_Pack).

Return to “Issues”