John5269257

no-image placeholder

Hello
I've been using a different blank no-image placeholder for some time, but since the latest external files upgrade I see the old placeholder with the cross through it.

I've read:
https://getsatisfaction.com/apperyio/...

I've deleted the files, undone all source changes, but still the old file fleetingly appears. Very odd.

There are instructions on the above post to change the source of image fields on the Load event. Will that have to be permanent in my app? I'd rather have a one-off fix to this.

Thanks
John

Evgene Karachevtsev

no-image placeholder

Hello John,

Could you please clarify do you get this image when you test your app in a browser or on a real device? Also could you please check once again that you don't have edited (blue color) files on your Source tab?

John5269257

no-image placeholder

Hi Evgene
I'm only testing in a browser at the moment.

I've deleted the old 'no-image' file from WEB_RESOURCES/files/resources, and replaced it with my own blank version with the same name.

I have run 'undo all source changes' at the WEB_RESOURCES level, but the path up from the no-image' file remains highlit blue.

I can't work out (or inspect) where this old no-image file is coming from, and it looks terrible as it flashes up on all non-cached images before they load.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks
John

Serhii Kulibaba

no-image placeholder

Hello,

Please delete all files and folders from WEB_RESOURCES tab, and click 'undo all source changes' it should help.

John5269257

no-image placeholder

Undo all source changes didn't bring anything back after deletion. Lucky I took a new version first.

Question still remains: How to change the default 'no-image' file.

Serhii Kulibaba

no-image placeholder

Hello,

You can change this image on the sources tab: Image

Return to “Issues”