M&M

Font's just don't show up

hi,

I have a jQuery Mobile app using libraries v3.1. I have created a folder called "fonts" under WEB_RESOURCES and uploaded FontAwesome into it. My CSS file refers to the file correctly using ../fonts/blahblahblah but still the font's doesn't work. The same thing happens with another font (Open Sans) too. My folder structure and css file can be seen from this image. Any clues pls? I have tried so many different ways nothing seems to work.

M&M

I guess this is not going to get answered!

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello!

Could you please clarify have you seen this post: https://getsatisfaction.com/apperyio/... ?
Also could you please try to upload some other (more popular) font ant test it?

M&M

hi,

Yes I went through almost every post on this forum (including the one you mentioned).I have tried 2 different fonts and none of them work. And also in my earlier Apps I have been able to change the font and made sure that the fonts exists, the path is correct etc.

For testing if Path is ok I am doing the below:
As a matter of fact I am even loading an image in an element using ../image/blahblahblah (image folder is at the same level as the "fonts" folder. So the path is perfectly correct)

M&M

And also the paths that you mentioned in your link is for the earlier libraries / folder structure. I am using libraries v3.1 and my App is a jQuery mobile app. Thanks

M&M

hi Evgene,

I managed to solve this. The way it worked for me was this: I created the css file twice - Once under the "Project" tab, and once under the "Source" tab. I am not sure if the later is unnecessary but that's for others to experiment (and find out) as this took me longer than expected to fix :-) But yay solved! ...Cheers, M&M

Return to “Issues”