Arsalan Ijaz

FileUpload Plugin and its Support for Offline Upload (APIExpress)

Thanks! Any tutorial available to help me with it?

Arsalan Ijaz

Thanks I've been following these. The specific problem I am facing is that my imageContent field is not showing up in the mapping while the rest of the fields of that table are. However it does show in apiexpress and I am able to create a record with data in this field while testing the api. The field is of type blob. What could I be doing wrong?

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello,

It is impossible to show the blob image in the mapping. It is possible to use the only full path to the image or it's base64 string.
If you want to use a blob value there, please convert it to the base64 string before use it in the mapping

garry peck

Re: FileUpload Plugin and its Support for Offline Upload (APIExpress)

Hi, just giving this a bump.

I am looking for an answer to the specific problem in the original post in this thread. If this has already been answered elsewhere can someone point me in that direction please. If not I would appreciate any help with this.

Thank You

Galyna Abramovych
Site Admin

Re: FileUpload Plugin and its Support for Offline Upload (APIExpress)

Dear Garry,

In answer to your question, I would like you to know that if you are using Appery.io DB for uploading and you already use API Express in your project, you can create a model in your API Express project for the collection where the files are to be uploaded. This way, you will get offline support.
But if, for example, you are uploading files to the system "files" collection, creating such an API Express model is now impossible, unfortunately.

Return to “Issues”