Alena Prykhodko

Model updates taking several minutes for EACH edit

Hello,

This bug should be fixed with rolled-out release. Please try now.

Vince

Hello,

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Vince

Hi,

Changing a model type from a string to a number is faster, but still takes an average of 45 seconds to complete. Deleting a model still takes 3.5 minutes.

I see an improvement, but it still takes much too long to change a string into another type.

Regards,

Vince

Bob Fludder

Hi everybody,
Just thought I'd make a comment on this so Vince doesn't think he's alone. I'm getting the exact same issues with the slow response when changing models. Do have quite a few of them 35+ (defined as arrays/objects) with around 5-7 lines in each.

Bob

pakbull6772540

I have had this issue for a long time. Change anything in the storage model and you can go for a swim.

One thing I have noticed is that if I use Firefox browser, it actually stops some script from running. Say, I want to delete a storage item from the Storage and Model page. On Chrome, it takes more than 2 minutes to complete. On Firefox, after 15 seconds, it gives this error message:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: [url=http://dk3k8fyrlww1f.cloudfron...ditor/js/main.js?build=a142cd9:17]http://dk3k8fyrlww1f.cloudfron...dito...[/url]"

If I debug the script, it goes to a minified code for e main.js:17

If I stop the script, the storage is gone and I can continue forward. However the process is extremely annoying.

BTW, this also occurs if I open the services area and want to add a new parameter and it just goes to sleep.

I have a feeling, it has to do with the number of storage items. I think there is some script that goes thru a significant loop to either check something or to verify something and that is where it gets hung up.

Illya Stepanov

Hello - Thanks for reporting this. Could you please clarify you have encountered such behavior in our jQuery Mobile app builder?

Return to “Issues”