BenjaminKaiser

Add Icon to Header

Is it possible to add a custom icon to the header component? I know that it's possible to add a "back button", but I want to add some custom icons like in the facebook iphone apps. Is it possible? Is the header the right location or should I deactivate it and add some other component as the "container"? How can I add this custom icons?

Thanks a lot,

Dryas

Maryna Brodina

Add Icon to Header

Hello! You can place Image component in header and add icon.
[quote:] Is the header the right location or should I deactivate it and add some other component as the "container"[/quote] it's up to you

Anil Sagar

Add Icon to Header

.Currently I am able to add 2 buttons in the header. one on the left and one the right of header. How can I add more buttons/images in header without changing the height of the header? Basically, if I want to add 5 buttons/small images in header, they should all appear in a row. I have tried adding a grid but it increases the header height (makes it more thick) - which I don't want. I want something like in the snapshot below.

I have tried using the suggestions from https://getsatisfaction.com/apperyio/...

but my header looks like: Image

I want all buttons to appear on the right side of header. Not spread uniformly across the whole header.

Anil Sagar

Add Icon to Header

It's resolved. In the tester, it's appearing fine.

Maryna Brodina

Add Icon to Header

Thanks for update!

Return to “Issues”