Mark6921260

Having issues with one screen instantly jumping to another screen when navigated to with the .ipa and .ipk.

I have installed the appery.io tester on both an Android phone and a iPhone. One of my pages, when navigated to, briefly displays (a tenth of a second) then navigates to one of the links associated to a button on that screen.
Tested on the following:
Android 4.4.2 -this strange event occurs
iOS 6.1.4 -this strange event occurs
iOS 7.1.1 - Works fine.

When I test the HTML5 app on these devices, this strange event does not occur on any device.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Having issues with one screen instantly jumping to another screen when navigated to with the .ipa and .ipk.

Hello Mark,

Could you please activate "Render all pages in one HTML file" in app settings

Mark6921260

Hi Evgene,

I did this. However when I tested the new .apk by uninstalling the previous build and installing the newest build on Android 4.4.2, I still have the same problem with the one page instantly jumping to another page.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Mark,

Please clarify, have you changed the sorces? What event handlers are on the event load page show for this page? Did you add transition to the page with help of Appery.io UI, or call the JS code for this?

Mark6921260

Evgene,

I not sure if I will answer your questions correctly as I am not sure my skill level is high enough.
Question 1: Have you changed sources?
-No, I only checked "Render all pages in one HTML file".

Question 2: What event handlers are on the event load page show for this page?
var ResultsScreen_onLoad = function() {
ResultsScreen_elementsExtraJS();

Code: Select all

setAttribute_('ResultsScreen_mobileimage_outputImage', 'src', localStorage.getItem('image')); 
         $('[id="ResultsScreen_mobileimage_outputImage"]').refresh(); 

// TODO fire device events only if necessary (with JS logic) 
         ResultsScreen_deviceEvents(); 
         ResultsScreen_windowEvents(); 
         ResultsScreen_elementsEvents(); 

//Depending on selections from the previous page, an image is displayed.

Question 3: Page transition.

• I used the Appery UI. I originally used the 'slide' transition, but in trying to fix this problem- I removed the 'slide' transition and let the program use the default.
    localStorage.setItem('image', displayImage);
    Apperyio.navigateTo('resultScreenSingle', {
    reverse: false
    });
Mark6921260

Later I realized that you were talking in your previous post about the development lifespan of my app, not in regards to only after your first response to my help ticket.
So, my answer to your first question changes. Yes, I have made changes to all of the sources over the development of this app (all of my sources are now listed in blue color not black when you first start). I haven't used any 3rd party api's, just javascript, jQuery, and Appery.io syntax. Do you need me to send you a copy of the sources?

Mark6921260

So from reading the Appery.io support docs, because I modified the sources the "Render all pages in one HTML file" box I checked won't do this. I will have to manually do this for my project. Is this correct? I am going to save my current version and attempt this on a different one.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Mark,

Please look at this tutorial:
http://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials/...
You cannot make any changes in the visual builder after you have edited the source code, hence, all the necessary changes in the code should be made at the very end of the UI design.
If you want to continue develope in UI builder, delete and restore changed files:
http://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials/...

Mark6921260

Ok Evgene,

From what I read about JQM, I do think this will fix the problem. I will start on this and let you the outcome. I will be sure to post results to this thread so that it may help others.

Thanks

Return to “Issues”