Joe Bohen

List style not applied

I am updating an app to a new version basically copying across some pages from an existing app to a new one.

I have a problem with a list which is styled using css (selected-list) the original list displays as expected but the new list remains unaffected! The class attribute from chrome tools looks like:

New list item
class="jobslist_pge_mobilelistitem_12 ui-btn ui-btn-icon-right ui-icon-none ui-li-static ui-body-inherit ui-btn-up-c selected-list ui-first-child"
Old list item
class="Jobslist_pge_mobilelistitem_12 ui-btn-icon-right ui-icon-none ui-li-static ui-body-inherit ui-btn-up-b ui-first-child ui-last-child selected-list"

css:
.selected-list {
background-image: url("../img/truck.png")!important;
background-repeat:no-repeat!important;
background-position:right!important;
background-color:#B0BCCD!important;
text-shadow:none!important;
}

The only difference between the items is that the class item 'selected-list' appears last in the working version but is followed by ' ui-first-child' in the non working version.

Can you advice me on this issue please.

Serhii Kulibaba

List style not applied

Hello,

Please add a CSS selector:
preli.ui-last-child a.ui-btn/pre
to yours:
pre.selected-list, li.ui-last-child a.ui-btn/pre

Joe Bohen

List style not applied

Hi Sergiy, Thanks for your support I have

.selected-list, li.ui-last-child a.ui-btn {
background-image: url("../img/truck.png")!important;
background-repeat:no-repeat!important;
background-position:right!important;
background-color:#B0BCCD!important;
text-shadow:none!important;
}

But still no image!

Joe Bohen

List style not applied

Hi Sergiy,
I am not getting the image with the selector!

Serhii Kulibaba

List style not applied

Please clarify, how did you upload that file, with Media Manager? Which libraries version do you use?

Joe Bohen

List style not applied

HI Sergiy, I uploaded the file with media manager and I am using the latest build.

Serhii Kulibaba

List style not applied

Your CSS looks fine for that library. Could you clarify have you changed anything on the Source tab?

If you did, these custom changes might cause the build to fail. Try to rollback the custom source changes and try to build the app again. Here is how to rollback custom source change: http://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials/....

When you make changes in the Source view for a particular page, the visual editor for that page will not be updated (until you rollback the changes). You can learn more here: http://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials/...

Joe Bohen

List style not applied

Hi Sergiy. I have made no changes to the source!

Serhii Kulibaba

List style not applied

Please provide us with a public app link (https://devcenter.appery.io/documenta...) and exact steps to reproduce this problem.

Joe Bohen

List style not applied

Hi Sergiy,

I have mocked up the app as 'TestApp' and shared it with support.

When the start page loads the class 'deselected-list' is added to the list 'mylist'.
When you click on the list the class 'deselectedlist' is removed and the class 'selected-list' is added.

Please take a look and advice me.

Return to “Issues”