Chris Ryhal

Side "Menu-Toggle" Not Working With Footer (Ionic)

Everything working great with my Ionic app and the left menu sliding out using the menu-toggle = left from a header button attribute up until I decided I also wanted a footer on index.html. When added the footer, the toggle no longer works. I take footer away, it works great.

I'm not doing anything really fancy here.

Without footer, works

Add the footer, nothing.

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello,

Could you check are there any errors in console? This (http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...) should help.

Chris Ryhal

There are not. I advised Max about this during his Q&A yesterday.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Chris,

Please share your app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and provide us with the following information:
1) App name
2) Test credentials if login functionality is implemented in your app
3) Detailed steps to reproduce the issue
http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...

Peter Vroom

I have exactly the same problem with my app where after adding a footer the side-menu controls (menu-toggle) stops working. When I remove the footer, the side menu begins to work again. I see this question was asked about six months ago. Was there ever an answer? Thanks.

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello Peter,

Please clarify, which project type do you use, Ionic or Bootstrap? We can't reproduce this issue, so please share (http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...) your app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and provide us with the following information:

1) App name
2) Test credentials if login functionality is implemented in your app
3) Detailed steps to reproduce the issue

Peter Vroom

Hi Sergiy, I use Ionic. I have enabled sharing of the app. No credentials are needed to access app. The problem is that the side-menu toggle button stops working when a footer or tabs are added. Once removed again, the side menu works fine. Thanks for taking a look.
Peter

Peter Vroom

Sergiy,

There's another issue with the sidebar that is even more concerning. After I placed an extensive menu list onto the side menu, I changed the side menu "show" setting to false to hide it. When I changed it back to "true," everything on the side menu was GONE! So I added some menu items back and then tried the same thing with the same result - the contents of the side menu are deleted. Certainly this isn't supposed to happen. Please get back to me on this quickly.

Peter

Serhii Kulibaba

Could you clarify app's name?

The second your question is a bug. We have reported it and will get back to you with the update as soon as possible.
This can take some time.

Alena Prykhodko

Hello,

Please hide/show component as shown, see screen shot. Image

Return to “Issues”