John Herdean

cannot delete mapping element??

Im having trouble deleting an element from the mapping. The - sign appears - but when i click on it nothing happens only that lines turns yellow... Is it deleted?

Maryna Brodina

Hello! No, after you click on "delete" icon an arrow should be deleted completely. It becomes yellow after you click on arrow to select one to delete. What browser with what version you use?

John Herdean

the latest Firefox... just downloaded Firefox 2 weeks ago

Maryna Brodina

Could you try to close your project, clear the cache, open project and try again? Please let us know about the result.

John Herdean

google chrome worked

Bajaru

I have the latest FireFox (21.0) and clearing the cache does not fix the issue. Chrome, as indicated above, does work.

Maryna Brodina

Hello! Did you try to restart the app? What exactly happens when you're trying to delete, delete icon doesn't work?

Bajaru

Ah, clearing the cache AND restarting FireFox corrects the problem in FireFox. This works, but it's a bummer of a workaround.

While the problem is happening, clicking the minus icon has no affect. It's as if the click event is not firing at all. The connecting line, however, turns yellow when clicked.

John Herdean

Hey Brian, I had many issues like your having. I noticed the best way to go is to delete your service(s) entirely and add them from scratch. I know its a bummer but it worked for me. And I think that about a couple weeks ago it was solved that problem on Firefox, so if you have an old service (that you added a while ago) you should try deleting and adding it back.

John Herdean

Ohh, BTW, you might want to delete your cookies as well. I started clearing my cache and deleting my cookies on a regular basis, and everything runs smoother and faster.

Return to “Issues”