Carlos

Google Analytics Tracking in IOS not working, and how to enable demoprhaic and interest tracking

No Google Analytics Tracking in IOS when calling trackPage or trackEvent. I followed the following tutorial http://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials/... with success on android however no event or page tracking occurs in IOS. Currently testing in xCode iOS Simulator and in iTunes Connect Beta Testing on multiple devices. Any ideas what could cause it not to work in IOS?

I do have a secondary question regarding how to enable demographic and interest by calling enableAdertisingIdCollection.

Carlos

Google Analytics Tracking in IOS not working, and how to enable demoprhaic and interest tracking

Any ideas? Is this something that is blocked while in iOS Simulator or Beta Testing or is it something not triggering correctly. console logs in xCode loaded project show plugin loads correctly and trackPage and trackEvent are being triggered as expected just no results on google analytics site for iOS devices. Android devices work as expected.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Carlos,

We are very sorry for delay. We are working on it and will get back to you with the update.

Carlos

I'll give it a try, so far I was going off xCode console logs which showed all analytic code was triggered and executed completely in iOS. These did not get logged in Google Analytic's however.

hb condo

Google Analytics is not working for my iOS phone app either after upgrading to the 2.1 library. I did debug in Weinre and it outputs to the console 'GA Plugin NOT found' based on using the code defined here: http://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials/...

How can we get Google Analytics to work again?

Egor Kotov6832188

Guys,
Sorry for the radio silence here.
Could you clarify something for us:
1) Have you changed any files at source tab ?
2) What ios versions you are using ?

Egor Kotov6832188

Also could you share your projects and give us their names ?

hb condo

For my phone project, the iOS project source has been unaltered. I've been testing mainly with iOS 7 & 8 on iPhone 5.

I ended up submitting an email directly to appery support (ticket #9716) with the project info. My latest reply states that when exporting an IPA using development certificate and provisioning profile and installed on my iPhone, I still receive the 'GA Plugin NOT found' message in the Weinre console.

Illya Stepanov

Hi -

We will test it additionally on iOS devices.

Return to “Issues”