Cody Blue

Appery backend services outage/response times

Since this morning several of calls to Appery backend services are timing out. On looking through this forum several people seem to have reported similar issues.

We do not see any notice of outage whatsoever on Appery website.

At our end, we've been getting ready for app submission and this is clearly very alarming.

The level of accountability and information that is being provisioned on performance degradation / outage is disappointing at the very least. I can imagine whole range of consequences for paid-customers (including ourselves) from app rejection, to customer loyalty loss.

Can you please clarify?

Bruce Stuart

agreed . I have unhappy customers today ... Thankfully my app was proxessed by Apple yesterday ...

Ellen Schlechter

I am having issues as well.

Cody Blue

It is disappointing that there seems to be no concrete and credible notice from Appery team on the episode, aside from the incorrect assumption on a few threads that things are already fixed. We continue to experience the performance degradation that is adversely affecting our planning at a critical time.

Can someone from Appery comment:

1) When are things going to be reliably fixed?
2) What measures are being taken to ensure that this does not happen in future.

I'm not sure if the gravity of implications of events as such on Appery's customer base are being recognized in a professional manner.

Egor Kotov6832188

Hello everyone,
sorry for such delay, we had problems with one of our back-end's node, dev team fixed this problem.

you can follow this thread to be informed in time https://getsatisfaction.com/apperyio/...

Return to “Issues”