Cody Blue

Navbar UI issue and button press latency on Android

We've incorporated navbar UI element within headers of multiple pages in our Appery project (Ranzo_Diggs, shared with Appery). The behavior is as expected when tested in browser and on iOS. However, after multiple clicks on the navbar buttons, the button color start producing shadows in addition to active (blue) and inactive(white) colors (see attached screenshot) when tested on Android device. What is going wrong here?

Secondly, we notice that there is 3-5 second response delay on responsiveness of button click. I would think this would make launch of any decent app on Google Play impossible. Can you elaborate what is the reason for this delay and suggest measures to improve it?

Cody Blue

Any feedback on the two issues we've raised above?

Egor Kotov6832188

Hello Cody,

Sorry for the delay.

What is going wrong here?

This needs investigation, can't find easy answer.

responsiveness of button

This delay issue you are struggling with, can be caused by multiple factors, and most of them can slow page render, if you have a lot services, actions and logic on page load

Cody Blue

Hello,

Any updates on #1? We've tested with different themes and looks like the issue persists. We're wondering when you'll fix this, or perhaps suggest workarounds.

Thanks.

Egor Kotov6832188

Cody,

No we haven't tested it yet, could you please give us some steps.
I'm not sure if the bug will be created how soon it will be fixed, cause it's cosmetic, but I could try to find a workaround.

Simplest solution, is to copy styles which are then will be overridden and set them to navbar item each page show event.

Return to “Issues”