Miguel Navarro7469744

changePage vs window.location

Ok. I have a page where I have created my own gallery image selector and it's called from page A. Page A has a carousel in it and when images are selected and the page is closed (history.back()) is invoked and goes to page A from the image selector.

Now if page A was navigated to via window.location, and the image selector is called when the selector is closed (page A is still running and waiting for a storage variable to be set to pull in the images) page A populates the carousel correctly.

If page A was originally opened via changepage, and the image selector is invoked, when window.history.back is called, it successfully navigates backwards but the state is lost, anything in the page that was entered is gone and the page no longer appears to be running the code that was waiting for storageVariables to be set.

Why is there a difference between these two. I was trying to go back to use changepage because I get annoying white screens between pages using window.location. How should I get this to work without using window.location?

Return to “Issues”