kay

Appery.io Developers Console Issue

Can't log in to Appery.io console. Keep getting 404 - Not Found error. Cleared cache, logged off, ended session, reboot laptop.

Get as far as logging back in, but if I try to open the Apps tab it reports the 404 - Not Found error and then freezes with an Oops message that wasn't supposed to happen.

Can anyone tell me if there is an issue with the developer platform?

Thanks

kay

Having managed to gain access now. I had made some changes to my app that I didn't want to keep before the system started playing up. I restored a backup version of the App. However, the changes I made which I don't want to keep, appear to have cascaded through to 4 backed up versions which I have just checked!!!

I am not sure if the platform is playing up or what anymore!!!

I have decided to log off and come back to it tomorrow, as I have had similar issues with the platform before, spend time and effort trying to resolve an error that was thrown, to find the next day the App worked without issue. Fingers crossed and here is hoping tomorrow will come and issues will be gone.

Does anyone else have issues with the platform being a bit flaky from time to time?

Alena Prykhodko

Dear Kay,

We are very sorry for inconveniences caused.
Probably there were some problems on server side, now we are up and running.
Please let us know if we can be of assistance.

kay

Thank you for the acknowledgement and response.

Knowing that it was a server side issue. In the future, if I am having problems and 404 errors are being thrown, I will stop working on my App.

I have not logged into the platform since having the issues, therefore I don't know what the status is with my App. I am hoping against the odds that the cascading of changes to other versions is not a permanent one.

Is there a method to download my backup versions as well as keeping a server copy?
This would give me peace of mind in the knowledge that I could upload a clean version in the event of further server side issues.

Thank you

Alena Prykhodko

Dear Kay,

Your projects are in safety, please do not worry.
You can create project backup if necessary and restore it when you need.

Return to “Issues”