leven.steve

PROPERITES editor sub-option bug

In the PROPERTIES editor you can use the Tab key and shift-Tab to move between the properties. But it doesnt (always?) save the entries. For example, a grid cell Columns when expanded has 4 sub-options for Large-Xtra-Small.
If I have say "3" in each option and want to change them all to "2", I click and highlight in the first one, type 2 then tab,2,tab,2,tab,2,tab

If I open it up again it usually has the first and last "2" but the others still on "3".
If you press Enter/Return on each entry though instead of Tab-ing out of the fiedl then it gets set correctly.

Hope that explains it clearly?

Alena Prykhodko

Hello,

Could you please send us screen shots?

This part is not clear [quote:]a grid cell Columns when expanded has 4 sub-options for Large-Xtra-Small[/quote]

Do you use grid component?
What type of project you create? AngularJS or JQM?

leven.steve

Start by double-clicking in the area where 2 is in Large
Type 3 then tab
Repeat 3 times until the cursor in the Component Name field
Now click on the design area another componet (ie NOT the one you just changed these values for
Now click on the component you previously changed from 3 to 2 and you will see Large and Xtra-Small set to 2 but Medium and Small still set to 3

I just checked and if you use the Enter key to move down it works OK. If you use Tab then you get the effect I've described.

Evgene Karachevtsev

Hello Steven,

Sorry for the radio silence here. Unfortunately this is the bug, we reported it and will get back to you with the update.

Alena Prykhodko

Hello,

We have tested more, seems that Issue occurs if press tab very quickly.

Return to “Issues”