Andrew Davidsburg

Facebook Connect plugin fails build

Hi!

I am trying to install the Facebook Connect plugin and my android build keeps failing. It doesn't give me any message as to why, just says it fails. Any thoughts on what could be causing this?

My app is shared with tech.

Thanks!

Andrew

Serhii Kulibaba

Hello Andrew,

Could you clarify have you changed anything on the Source tab?
Please also check if there are any errors in the browser console, when you test in the browser.

Andrew Davidsburg

Hi Sergiy,

Thanks for the response, the only errors are missing icons when it loads that are only available in build via apis. The only file that has changed is Andoid Manifest. I have tried to set it back to default but it's the only file that won't reset. Could that be the issue?

Thanks!

Andrew

Alena Prykhodko

Did you delete it and make Undo all sources changes?
If still does not work please share (http://devcenter.appery.io/documentat...) your app with a href="mailto:support@appery.io" rel="nofollow"support@appery.io/a and tell us its name.

Andrew Davidsburg

Hi Alena,

Just got around to testing and it's still not working. It's shared and the app name is organized trip beta.

Thanks!

Andrew

Andrew Davidsburg

Any luck on this?

Serhii Kulibaba

Could you please provide us with exact steps to reproduce this issue/problem?
I can't get facebook login page. Also please delete edited (blue colored) files on Source tab and click Undo all source changes on folder with edited files.

Please note that functionality added via Source tab will be lost and you would need to edit source files again in order to add it back, thus we would recommend that you save project backup before that.

Here http://devcenter.appery.io/tutorials/... is more information about Source files editing.

Andrew Davidsburg

Thanks Sergiy. I have tried undoing all changes and deleting all blue files and I am still having the error. In order to recreate the issue just activate the facebook connect plugin and try and build an APK on my app. The build fails and there is no error listed? Let me know if you can fine anything. Thanks!

Andrew Davidsburg

Any luck on this?

Illya Stepanov

Hi Andrew - As Sergiy said before, please provide us with exact steps how to reproduce the problem, and how we can reach the Facebook page in your app?

Return to “Issues”