ananyaverma

Re: Numeric keyboard on Galaxy S5 missing decimal point

Carl Rocco wrote: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:41 pm

I'm using an Input (type=number) and when I click the field on my Galaxy S5, the numeric keyboard comes up with no "-" or "."

When I run it through the browser I do get a decimal point but no minus sign. But as a published .apk, I get neither.

I set the max and min properties to a positive and negative numbers and also set the step property to 0.1 hoping the step property would make the decimal show and the min being negative might make the "-" show but no luck.

Is there a property I'm missing or is it just a device issue?

Thanks!

Its keyboard issue, you can use the Gboard or google keyboard instead, or try to update the Samsung keyboard.

RogerEye1253

sdzthomas001 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:51 am

whatsapp aeroI also used samsung galaxy s5 phone, if you are getting this issue I think this defect came from the screen. So by replacing your phones screen problem get solved.

I think it's related to their specific model or maybe the complete batch? The best solution is and always will be to contact customer supportSoul Knight Mod APK

I think Nulls Brawl APK is the best right now.

juliet

The numeric keyboard on the Galaxy S5 is missing the decimal point "." and the minus sign "-", which can be inconvenient for users who need to enter numbers with these symbols. However, there are ways to input these symbols on the S5, such as using the symbols button on the keyboard or using a third-party keyboard app that includes these symbols. It's important to note that newer models of the Galaxy series, such as the S21, have a dedicated key for the decimal point and minus sign on the numeric keyboard Aero

namalumfard

Carl Rocco wrote: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:41 pm

I'm using an Input (type=number) and when I click the field on my Galaxy S5, the numeric keyboard comes up with no "-" or "."

When I run it through the browser I do get a decimal point but no minus sign. But as a published .apk, I get neither.

I set the max and min properties to a positive and negative numbers and also set the step property to 0.1 hoping the step property would make the decimal show and the min being negative might make the "-" show but no luck.

Is there a property I'm missing or is it just a device issue?

Thanks!

I am also facing this error. I hope It will resolve soon.

Sophia78

Hi,
It is always the dot. In some countries the decimal separator is the (comma), so the numeric keypad cannot be used easily for entering numeric values. :!: g b whatsapp download

Return to “Issues”