Maryna Brodina

clear textinput on screenload

Tested with iPhone 4 (iOS 6.1.2) - it looks "squashed together" only while screen load (I'll check what we can do here), after screen loading is finished - all controls look as on screenshot 2. Also I was not able to reproduce issue with hidden inputs. Could you tell us maybe there are some exact steps?

Michael4771079

Hi Marina,

sorry for delay, busy day.
After rearrange the order of services and setproperty services the invisible inputs are now magically invisible! I still have the squashed effect on book,
and just thought I would mention, all of the components on all pages are in the wrong place when app is first opened, it looks worse on book screen probably because of the quantity of components.
I have sent you an email.

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Michael,

When you navigate to page it is displayed incorrectly for some time... The problem seems to be in Safari or jQuery Mobile. We didn't find a Workaround yet.

Michael4771079

ok Katya,
Thanks I understand,
on android this is not a prob. Maybe on ios I need to load another screen to hide the page loading, maybe popup or image in panel, would this work?

Illya Stepanov

Michael, we are looking for solution of this problem right now, but we will need additional time. We'll update.

Maryna Brodina

Hi Michael! I reported this problem to figure out is this Tiggzi bug or some problem on jQuery Mobile side. I'll update after I get results of researching.

Michael4771079

Thx Marina

Michael4771079

Hi Marina,
any news on this item?

Maryna Brodina

Hi, no news unfortunately. This issue still unresolved.

Michael4771079

Ok Marina,
I don't expect you have a timeline,
but let me ask you is there a js solution to keep components in the position that was intended

Return to “Issues”