Maryna Brodina

Labels disappeared from mobile list components today.

Is your app shared with support@tiggzi.com? Also please send us more information on your problem (screenshots would help)

Jahmarley

Hi Marina ty for your response.

As per the image displayed, there are some rows in my back end which may be empty based on if a business has provided that information. However, all rows consist of business name, type, address, country and Number so if Number2 field is empty the label which that field is mapped to will not display data but I think all other labels mapped should show data as the data exists.

*I am using a list component with a grid component inside with several labels placed within the grid.

I have been mapping like that for several months both with parse and tiggzi backend and it worked up until the most recent updates. I did not make any changes, only logged in and noticed the issue.

Please advise thnx

Maryna Brodina

Eric

here is what I see on preview

Maybe we are talking about different screens? is this problem still reproducible for you?

Jahmarley

Oh Wow.. not sure what was done but my data is now being displayed as normal... ty for assistance once again.

Agon Bina

Everything's back to normal for me now! This was definitely weird ... but glad it's working again.

Thanks

egonzalez

Everything looks good.
Thanks!

Return to “Issues”