Agon Bina

Pop up not really jquery mobile popup?

Hi,

I see when we create a 'popup' on tiggzi it's actually a 'dialog' from jquery mobile. This is the actual pop up http://jquerymobile.com/demos/1.2.0-a...
and it seems to work faster and better on a smartphone than the dialog we currently have on tiggzi.

I tried to create the pop up as explained in jquery mobile by creating a panel and adding the code but it won't work. Can you show me how I would use the pop up from that page instead of the 'dialog' pop up that is used by tiggzi?

maxkatz

Can you share the code you tried and what exactly didn't work?

Agon Bina

Hi Max, is that because you guys are currently running jquery 1.1? I think the new popup feature is available only on jquery 1.2? Can you confirm? If that's true, when do you plan to move up to jquery 1.2?

thanks

Maryna Brodina

Hello! Yes, it seems to be because of JQM version. We are already working on updating to jquery 1.2. Not sure when it will be available. I'll update about the date.

Maryna Brodina

JQM and PhoneGap updates will be available in the end of November.

Agon Bina

Hello, November is about to end, was the JQM version update already? Can I use the new popup now?

Kateryna Grynko

Hello!
All the updates will be available on the 4th of December.

Agon Bina

Thanks, can't wait for the dialog. Hopefully it will run much much faster than the current one.

Return to “Issues”