BjornS

Tiggzi and Stackmob

Anyone used tiggzi together with the Stackmob login functionality? I'm building a app using the Stackmob as my backend. I have seen tutorial on how to get other kind of data from Stackmob but not anything about using the login feature via the api.

maxkatz

Tiggzi and Stackmob

I have tried StackMob login features a few months ago.. but we couldn't get it to to work. StackMob doesn't support cross-domain calls and going through Tiggzi Proxy didn't work. Why not just use Tiggzi database built-in user login feature?

BjornS

Tiggzi and Stackmob

I'm using Stackmob as a back-end for a native iOS app that i would like to remake to hybridapp with the help off tiggzi. It wouldnt be impossible to switch back-end to using tiggzi own services i guess.

maxkatz

Tiggzi and Stackmob

With a native app you don't need the proxy, so it might work.

BjornS

Tiggzi and Stackmob

So.. the stackmob login might work when i run the app built in tiggzi from my device?

Maryna Brodina

Tiggzi and Stackmob

Hello! Yes, it might work.

BjornS

Tiggzi and Stackmob

Hi!

So i decided to do a test using your db services instead. I setup the rest services and setup the requests and so on. It works fine when i run the test under the settings of the rest services. Then i try to use this to login, i map the text input fields from the UI to the requests and i have value for the X-Tiggzi-Database-Id. But i can't make it work for some reason. I have setup events for success and error and i get the error popup every time. Are there a way off viewing the logs so i can see what is making it not work or how can i debug this? :)

rojatwitt

Tiggzi and Stackmob

I am following the tutorial @ http://help.gotiggr.com/getting-start...

not only does the tut need to be updated in various places to reflect the latest version of tiggzi, some things like 'Test' Service with Stackmob just dont work. First, the Stackmob generated URL in the Test Console has no app name in the url domain prefix, so how does it know where to get it from ? And the tutorial has 'mob1' as the prefix, and doesnt tell us to replace it. I tried adding the auth string, even that didnt help.
I am always getting error 400 back.

Are you and Stackmob even serious about a real production gig or is this a joke

maxkatz

Tiggzi and Stackmob

What's the error that you get?

maxkatz

Tiggzi and Stackmob

The tutorials uses our old builder, it will be updated soon.

Return to “Issues”