Joseph Francis

Multiple Errors in .ipa file when submitting to Apple

First:

ERROR-ITMS-9000 "Invalid Image Path" - nO image found at the path referenced under key CFBundleIcons: Icon-60.png

the 60-pixel Icon I have in my build is present in the iOS binary configuration file so not grasping what can be done

ERROR-ITMS-9000 "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements". Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. specifically, value "*" for key 'com.apple.developer.associated-domains' in 'Payload/lekker.app/lekker' is not supported.

Neither of these is due to any configuration I can fix on my part, specifically the code signing issue.

A further Warning came up, for missing 64-bit support. Appery doesn't create 64-bit binaries?

Attached is a screen copy of the errors

Maryna Brodina

Hello!

1) Try deleting this icon this icon from info.plist (Source tab)
2) This should help http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/help...
3) "for missing 64-bit support. Appery doesn't create 64-bit binaries?" - let me check that, I'll update.

Maryna Brodina

Regarding #3 - we are planning an update, but approximate time of arrival is the end of February.

Joseph Francis

I did delete the 60px file and it submitted and was accepted. The other issue was from a certficiate file.

Thanks.

Alena Prykhodko

Thank you for update.

Return to “Issues”