jimmy vu

App loading looks horrible. HELP?

When my app starts up when clicking the icon it just starts to show a white screen. Looks horrible.

Do you have code that i can implement that will show a loader while the app loads, kinda like then TIGGZI app dev center is loading you have some banner that say

"Good stuff loading" then you see the app load in the background and when it completes it goes away.

Right now my app look good but horrible without that process? Can you give samples to minimize the threads?

Kateryna Grynko

Hi Jimmy,

In App Settings - iOS binary you can set "Launch Images" that will be displayed while app is loading on iOS devices.

jimmy vu

Hi Katya,

That's ios, how about the droids? droid looks horrible, what to do there?

Illya Stepanov

Hi Jimmy, you can look something from this doc:
http://docs.phonegap.com/en/2.2.0/cor...

Michael4771079

Jimmy,
load a splash screen on app open, on android 1.5seconds white screen, then splash, if this suits your app

jimmy vu

Is this something that should be part of the platform? I don't see any tools for this.

The apps look good but when you navigate they look like amatuers created it. I will look at this doc but this seems to be a big issue considering i've never encountered an app that loads like TIGGZI's?

Is Max or anyone paying attention, and why after all these years doesn't anyone FIX it? I mean are you folks pro's or hacks? lol. Right now the apps look like hacks lol.

Just curious if anyone pay attention, and you can't tell me they are because then you would be a liar.

The fact that i have to go through phonegap docs is stupid and a complete waste of my time; does anyone at TIGGZI care about our time? LOL. Shouldn't the functionality should be part of the app or available to us? My god is anyone awake at TIGGZI? lol.

jimmy vu

thanks

jimmy vu

i read the document, and the PROBLEM with the document, is that it doesn't relate to TIGGZI's way of doing things.

Is it possible to show a sample. Most of all these issues could be solved if they are translated on HOW TIGGZI uses it. For us newbies to TIGGZI, we need that guidance.

Overall statements like above don't really help lol. Sorry. Not trying to be mean, just trying to get better replies, with "like" sample? or code snippets on how they apply to tiggzi. Your documentation doesn't have this information.

jimmy vu

Is there a tutorial i can follow?

maxkatz

Please consider reading the docs: http://docs.tiggzi.com/documentation/... . We have a lot of content there.

Return to “Issues”