BjornS

Tiggzi and Stackmob

The thing is.. when i run the test i don't get a error, everything works fine. Then i connect two text input boxes to the request mapping, one for username and one for password and i invoke the service and it fails somehow. I added a event that would give me a popup in case it would fail and that popup comes up every time. I also added a success event that would navigate me to next screen if the login was a success. So the questions of why it fails and how can i debug it?

BjornS

Tiggzi and Stackmob

Forget it.. i just got it to work fine :) should have had used the add new database services.. instead of just building a regular REST service. It works fine now. Thx anyway.

rojatwitt

Tiggzi and Stackmob

Apart from making adjustments to an outdated tutorial, why is the URL broken ? The one from your tutorial correctly has the app name in the URL while Stackmob's generated one does not. Eitherway, none of the combinations work for the Test button on the Service parameters screen.
Another thing, please enable autosave, it is quite ridiculous to hit save everytime we make a change or it doesnt reflect during Test

Kateryna Grynko

Tiggzi and Stackmob

Hello.

Thank you for your message.
Autosave is going to be implemented soon.

Return to “Issues”